There have been 206 homicides in Baltimore so far this year. The overwhelming majority of these homicides involve the use of a gun. Gun Violence has been an issue in our city for decades. However, dealing with gun violence has only been addressed through the lens of policing with a few exceptions. The time has come for that to change. The Public Safety Committee of the Baltimore City Council, under the leadership of Councilman Brandon M. Scott, is calling for Baltimore to adopt Live To Be More: A Comprehensive Gun Violence Strategy for Baltimore.
- See Councilman Scott in Charm City Coming to Theaters Oct 12
- LIVE TO BE MORE PLAN
- Stories of Leadership That Works: Assisting Citizens With A Nightmare
- Stories of Leadership That Works- Gardenville Baseball League and YSP at Furley
- Come Walk With Me!
- Another Term, Heightened Leadership
- Dear Baltimore
- BMore Kids Flag Football @ Herring Run